Monday 17 August 2015

LOSE WEIGHT WITH YOUR MIND POWER !

     Wanna lose weight? But can't stop eating junk food? Is 'exercise' boring? No worries, you can use your mind power to lose weight!

     Your subconscious mind has the power to reduce your weight, it has the power to tone up your body! 

     Ask yourself whether you really want to reduce your weight, or you are not much concerned about it. Keep your motivation high.
Read my previous post about Self Hypnosis, so that I can skip the 'Preparation' and 'the technique' part.

    After visualizing few things, take a deep breath and relax! Now start thinking  about your body and talk to yourself..
I know that I love my body, I want to give my body the best food which it requires, I want to keep my body healthy and intact. I will have to have only healthy and nutritious food, I know that junk food does not serve any purpose, other than pumping fat into my body. Now I have also realized that I want to keep the junk food away from me...!!

      Now take a deep breath again and relax. Start visualizing.
Visualize early morning yourself in a park taking a brisk walk. Look at the lush green garden around you while you walk, feel the fresh air, look at the different flowers that have blossomed ! 

      You are sweating, relax for a while sitting on a bench with closed eyes.

     Instead of park you can also visualize a gymnasium where you do different exercises. Try to visualize in detail.. you may be on a treadmill or may be doing aerobics. Try to visualize in detail  different places of the gym listening to a rhythmic music.

     Now you are sweating. Relax for a while.

     Stand in front of a mirror and look at your dream body. Visualize a slim and trim body in detail even though you know that right now it is fictitious. But it is going to happen shortly !! Look at yourself at least for five minutes enjoying your slim body.

     Do this exercise for about twenty to thirty minutes, don't expect instant results but you will be happy to see whatever you have visualized is happening gradually!! 


     Once  you finish the exercise, count back from ten to one. Instruct your mind to wake up slowly as you count back.


         You can see the results in less than one month. It is amazing but true !










No comments:

Post a Comment